Please join us for our FREE educational College Financial Planning Workshop in Greenwich! The workshop will be held from 7:00 – 8:00 pm at the Bendheim West Greenwich Civic Center.
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Register for this workshop online: https://acfsgreenwich4.eventbrite.com
The Bendheim West Greenwich Civic Center is at 449 Pemberwick Road, Geenwich. We will be in Activity Room 204.
This workshop is for parents of freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who plan on attending college!
View all upcoming workshops:
Our Workshops will teach you:
In this workshop you will learn:
- Critical information not covered during high school financial aid night
- Opportunities available for your student to attend an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Selecting colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages – more FREE money and less loans.
- Locating and applying for every “need-based” scholarship, grant, and low-interest loan that your student may be eligible for!
- Paying for college without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- Simplify the process and making sure you do all the right things at the right time.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- The Biggest Mistakes parents can make that cause them to overpay for college…and how to avoid them
- The FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
- New FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) changes that took place in October 2016.
- Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.And much more! If you have a student graduating in 2018 you definitely need to be at this workshop!Due to the popularity of our free workshops, seats fill up quickly. Reservations are required.
The speaker is Lynn Verrilli, College Funding Advisor. She will be discussing topics such as how to send your kids to the school of their dreams without going broke, how to triple your eligibility for aid, and how to find scholarships and grants you’ve never even heard of.